Your Basket is Empty
Quick jump links >
The Purchase Contract |
Pricing and availability |
Credit Cards |
Cheques or Postal Orders
Currency Conversion Guide |
International Deliveries |
Privacy and Data Policy
Returns Policy |
Cooling-off Period |
Return Address |
Please read the following carefully. Your use of the The TT Shop web site and purchase of the products on it means that you agree to these terms and conditions.
The Purchase Contract
When you place an order to purchase a product from The TT Shop, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we charge your credit card. Any products on the same order which we have not charged for, do not form part of that contract.If you make the order over the phone, the acceptance of the contract will also be completed upon charging of the credit card.
Pricing and availability
The price for each Product is shown on the website and excludes V.A.T at 20.0%.
We always try to make sure that the prices on thettshop.com are accurate but
errors may occur. If we discover an error in pricing of the Products in your
Order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supply
us with. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your Order at the correct
price or canceling it. (If we are unable to reach you we will treat the Order
as cancelled). If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the Products will
be refunded in full.
Prices are quoted on thettshop.com in UK pounds - outside the UK your credit card company should exchange the amount charged to the currency of your country at the current rate but you may use a "currency converter" (such as XE.com) to estimate the price in your currency. Please note that the "currency converter" is only a guide and may not accurately reflect current exchange rates. Please note that both charges and refunds are in UK pounds and thettshop.com Ltd cannot be held responsible for any loss due to exchange rate fluctuations.
The TT Shop aims to carry the majority of items that are feature on the website, but due to the extensive native of our catalogue of TT specific products, and the specialist nature of items such as bodykits, some items may become out of stock or are special order from the manufacturer. In the event of a delay in your order caused by an item being out of stock or special order, we will contact you by phone or email to advise of the estimated delivery time, and in the case of special order items we will confirm the deposit required. Some of our products are made to order and as such a lead time for manufacture is noted on the product page of the website. Payment for these goods is take in full at the time of ordering
The TT Shop may cancel any sale and not supply Products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of Products at any time at its sole discretion.
Orders may be processed online, or by telephone, using a credit or debit card (currently VISA, MasterCard, Delta and Switch/Solo). We aim to debit money from your account within one working day after receiving your Order.
To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
Your credit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the Order.
Cheques or Postal Orders
In the UK, you may pay by cheque or postal Order if you wish.
Please make cheques payable to The TT Shop. Please also send us a covering letter detailing your Order, cheque guarantee card number, guaranteed amount, expiry date, contact details and delivery address.
The website will automatically calculate your shipping charge based on you country of residence, and the most efficient service required for the weight and size of the items you have ordered., so please make sure you address details are complete and accurate with as much information as possible. On rare occasions we may have to contact you to amend this automatic calculation, if there are additional factors that need be considered (remote towns, Islands, specialist packaging required, etc) You will always be contacted before any charge is made. If you feel the shipping charge is high for the item ordered, please contact us. We also offer you the option of collection from our unit using Fed-ex, UPS, etc, on your own account.
Currency Conversion Guide
As a service to our many international customers, we show the product prices in Euros and US Dollars. This is provided as a guide, using published exchange rates, updated regularly, and does not reflect the charge that your credit card company may apply to the transaction. As a UK based company we have to charge in UK pounds, and your credit card issuing company will convert this to your local currency.
The TT Shop aims to dispatch products to destinations in the UK within 7 days in most circumstances and as we use the most efficient method for shipping each order, the service used and therefore the delivery time, may vary. Whilst most orders are delivered within 3-5 days from dispatch, please allow 14 days for delivery.
Our couriers may require a signature and operate between 9am and 5.30pm on weekdays, so please specify an address where someone will be able to sign for your products between these hours. We cannot take responsibility for orders delayed or additional redelivery charges incurred due to no-one being available to accept a delivery.
We will make every effort to deliver within the times stated but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
If the products are not delivered within the delivery times which we quote, please contact us by telephone or email and we will try and ensure that you receive your order, as quickly as possible, or if you wish you may cancel your order and we will refund the money you have paid if the order has not left our warehouse.
Please order from The TT Shop with enough lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as The TT Shop cannot be responsible for this.
If you have placed a recent order that has not been received and the item was ordered less than 7 working days ago it's likely that it is on the way. Please contact us, after checking with neighbours, work colleagues or the local sorting office, if you do not receive it with 14 days of ordering.
The TT Shop delivers to destinations throughout the World.
You will be notified of the delivery costs for internationally shipments by email before we dispatch your order. Orders will only be processed following agreement of these charges.
We aim to dispatch international orders within 7 days of the confirmation of shipping charges, but some deliveries require the involvement of local postage services and this can delay a delivery. Other factors such as the distance traveled and potential involvement by customs have an effect, and as such, delivery can take up to 3 weeks.
When ordering goods from The TT Shop for delivery overseas you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from The TT Shop, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. Your privacy is important to us and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our international customers and customers dispatching products internationally to be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities
All content included on the website is the property of The TT Shop and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws. You may not extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website without The TT Shop’s express written consent.
The TT Shop respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work or images owned by you have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us. Due to the high numbers of images featured on our site, particularly in the Gallery sections, it is not always possible to confirm their origins before we make then available for the pleasure of other TT enthusiasts.
Privacy and Data Policy
The TT Shop makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. When you place an order, we may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to The TT Shop (for example your name, phone number, postal address, email address, contact and bank / credit card details). We may also record which products you are interested in and which products you purchase as well as customer traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with our internal security policy and may be used to process your order and communicate with you subsequently. By making an order and submitting your data you agree to this use. From time to time we also monitor and record telephone calls for training purposes and to improve the service to you. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
Due to the number of transactions that we process, returns are only accepted following prior authorisation from our customer services department. This can be done by phone or email.
Items received without this authorisation may not be refunded or replaced.
Unfortunately any cost incurred in returning an item to us, is your responsibility.
Damaged items: if you take delivery of a package and the contents have been damaged in transit, you can return the item to us within 7 days of receipt for exchange.
Defective items: you have the right to return a faulty item within a reasonable period of time. Please keep all the warranty information that accompanies your item as this will be needed should there be a fault. In the unlikely event that you have a faulty item, you may find it quicker and easier to contact the manufacturer directly so that they can rectify the problem for you.
Note: in the event of us sending you a replacement for a damaged or defective item, you must return the original item to The TT Shop within 7 days. The TT Shop reserves the right to charge the price of the replacement to the payment card used for the original order if the item is not returned within 7 days.
If you find out we've sent you an incorrect item, e-mail us and let us know. We'll send you the correct item as soon as we can. Send the original item back to us (customer service will provide instructions on how to do this) and we'll make sure you are not charged for it. A refund for the cost of return, by the method instructed by customer services, will be made via the original payment method. Please obtain a proof of posting certificate from your Post Office to enable us to process the refund for your return postage costs. And if you've grown quite attached to the item and want to keep it, just e-mail us and we'll charge the cost of the item to the card you used to place the original order.
By law, customers in the European Union also have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered. This applies to all of our products except for items that are special order. If you need to know if the item you are ordering is a special order item (ie not kept in stock) please contact customer services before ordering. We regret that we also cannot accept cancellations of contracts for the purchase of items that have been opened from their original packaging or used in any way.
To cancel your purchase within the seven-working-day cooling-off period, please contact our customer services department by phone or email and obtain a returns number and please package the relevant item(s) securely and send it to us with a note of the returns number and your personal details so that we receive it within seven working days of the day after the date that the item was delivered to you.
We strongly suggest you use a secure method or return to guarantee we receive your return (eg Royal Mail ‘Signed For’ or ‘Special Delivery’) Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is damaged or defective.
As delivery is included in your purchase price, the cost of sending the order to you will be deducted from the total amount refunded. A restocking fee that covers the administration charges may also be charged.
The return address is:
The TT Shop
Unit 2 Triumph Way
Woburn Road Industrial Estate
For more information on your right to withdraw from your purchase within the seven working day cooling-off period, visit the Department of Trade and Industry's website at: http://www.dti.gov.uk/ccp/topics1/guide/homeshop.htm#cooling
- The TT Shop has tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the products as accurate as possible but we are unable to take responsibility for any mistakes or inaccuracies.
- The TT Shop insures it’s deliveries where necessary. Please check the delivered products as soon as possible on receipt as we will not cover any subsequent loss or damage.
- The TT Shop and it’s staff will provide its services and knowledge with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of services or opinions or information.
- Because of the nature of the Internet The TT Shop provides and maintains the website on an "as is", "as available" basis and makes no promise that use of thettshop.com will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
- Our website contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
- Except as provided above we can give no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use thettshop.com in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse The TT Shop for any loss or damage caused as a result.
- These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall they exclude or limit The TT Shop’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
- The TT Shop will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
- Please read the instructions, manuals and other user documentation that comes with your Products carefully. The TT Shop is not involved in the manufacture of Products and will not advise on their use or operation or the manufacturer's guidelines. You are urged to use all Products safely and in accordance with the manufacturer's guidelines.
- These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer which are available to you.
- Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, The TT Shop excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to The TT Shop and The TT Shop shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on thettshop.com;
- any interruptions to or delays in updating thettshop.com;
- the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of thettshop.com or any product purchased through thettshop.com;
- any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the thettshop.com web site or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control;
- any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong;
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading www.thettshop.com, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from The TT Shop;
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
- The TT Shop may change or withdraw any part of thettshop.com, or may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
- The TT Shop may also terminate this Agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of www.thettshop.com upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
- Termination shall be without prejudice to The TT Shop's other rights.
- In the event that any part of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at The TT Shop's option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties' intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms constitute the full agreement between you and The TT Shop and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
- Since we are principally aiming thettshop.com at the UK and EU market, we cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of any other countries (though we will try to make sure it does).
- Use of The TT Shop and these terms are subject to the laws of England and the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The TT Shop will not be held responsible for the individual actions of it’s employee’s unless specifically instructed by the management.
If you need to contact The TT Shop, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call during office hours Monday-Friday 9am-5pm or Saturday 9 -1pm on 01234 853 225 (International +44 1234 853 225 USA 011 44 1234 853 225) or write to us at The TT Shop, Unit 2 Triumph Way, Woburn Road Industrial Estate, Kempston, Bedford, MK42 7QB.
|©2001-2019 The TT Shop All Rights Reserved
The TT Shop is not related to or endorsed by Audi
Company Reg: 5146165 - VAT No. GB 214 5306 43
Terms & Conditions - Google+
Produced, Maintained & Hosted by
Design Concept & Logo by Graphico Design